Curious mind, passionate heart, open soul. ✨
¡Hola! I’m Cara. I’m a 27 years old Photographer with a background in International Business (HFU Furtwangen) and I just graduated from ELISAVA (Barcelona) completing the Masters in Visual Design and the additional undergraduate “Mention in Research”.
Sounds like a wild mix? I’d say that’s what makes me me. 🤗
I’m fascinated by People. Listening. Sharing. Experimenting, aiming to create meaningful work in the intersection of Art, Sustainability and Design.
With Food Design Nation, I am currently diving into the field of food design which for me is a wonderful way to combine my curiosity for sustainable design with my love for food and my desire to create meaningful work. All that while connecting and sharing with like-minded people.
I’m always open to exciting collaborations,
tell me if you have something in mind! 💡
- IAM Weekend (11/2021) Moderation of Panel Discussion with FDN on “Building a Nation Without Borders”
- ELISAVA Alumni (07/2021) Photography for Nicole Vindel
- Vogue Spain (03/2021) Co-Art Direction, Photography, Videography for Nicole Vindel
- The Guardian (12/2020) Photography for SAAHAS Zero Waste
- Misonny Art Festival
- IAM Internet
- Soon in Tokyo
- Gastón Lisak
- Nicole Vindel
- Luca Hugo
- Random Happiness
- Maui Beach Cowork
- SICK Linköping
- Green & Pepper Sustainable Agency